NMB Gateway for TMS
NMB Gateway for TMS is designed specifically for Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain (Operations) users. It enables shippers to scale infrastructure and business processes while gaining efficiencies to improve service offerings. Also, with access to multiple carriers on a common platform and collaborative opportunities within a community environment, companies gain access to increased carrier capacity. The global capabilities of the TMS solution ensure compliance by providing complete supply chain visibility and access to industry data to meet multi-regional regulations and guidelines.
NMB Gateway for TMS offers an end-to-end holistic approach to transportation management in one workflow. This also allows for greater visibility across an entire transportation network. On average, companies save between 5% and 10% of their freight spend in the first year by deploying a dedicated TMS.
Through Gateway for TMS, Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain (Operations) users are integrated to a TMS platform with a single, consistent operational workflow. Users can Plan loads across all modes, use automated load building and tendering, and optimize and consolidate those loads. Through the productized integration, visibility of all shipments together with the various delivery events or statuses are directly accessible in D365.
Solution at a Glance:
- Integration to D365 – Seamless integration with D365 provides end to end visibility, reduces errors and boosts productivity
- Advanced Automation – Leverage shipment planning automation replaces manual tasks and reduces operating expenses
- Visibility – Advanced visibility technology that includes over-the-map tracking to know what lies ahead for enroute shipments. Manage and keep tabs on shipments and share real-time activity with partners
- Advanced Optimization – Seamlessly turn orders into shipments without manual intervention utilizing algorithm-powered Load Optimization
- All-Modes – Road, Rail, Ocean, Air, Fleet all within the same platform. Utilize automated and optimized routing guides to tender shipments to drayage, full truck load, less-than truckload and parcel carriers
- Carrier Network – Secure capacity through a comprehensive network of trusted carriers and increase on-time delivery with arrival time estimations.